Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Well hello again, bloggerverse!

Lots of changes have been going on this summer.

1. I graduated and earned my BSBA in May... WOOHOO!

2. I got a job that exceeded my expectations in what I would be doing after college. (Double woohoo!)

3. That job pays much better than what I was expecting. :)

4. Dora turned a year old a few months ago.. our adoption anniversary passed a month ago.

5. I'm still alive and kicking!


I have been cooking much more frequently, and I LOVE it. I try to cook (or discover) something new every week, though it's hard to find the time. It's a lot easier to go out to get something to eat, rather than decide what I'm making, go to the store for ingredients, and take twice as long as the directions say it should take to prepare.

Don't get me wrong.. I really enjoy cooking!

It's just lots easier to go out for 50-cent boneless wings with beer on special at the joint down the street... I'm just sayin'.


Anyways, just thought I'd post an update! Like always, I hope I can get back into this bloggin' biznuss. ;)


0 comments: