Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Heart Faces - Pets

Hey folks!

So I Faces is a wonderful site that will certainly inspire you if nothing else! I learned about the website over a year ago. The nicest people you have ever met on the web go to that site! I have definitely improved leaps and bounds since my first entries to their weekly contests!

Anywho, this week's challenge is pets.. and man do I love my Dora girl. I know I posted this picture pretty recently, but I love it so much! So I'm entering it and gotta post it again. You don't mind, do you?


But don't let this picture fool you.. she's a total meanie. She loves her daddy way more than her mommy. And pretty much all of the pictures I take of her are when she is sleeping. Or when I accidentally awake her while I'm taking pictures of her (see above).

She's got devilish, fiendish eyes. And her teeth? Fuh-gedda-bout-it. I think she was a shark in her previous life. But she the sweetest little furbaby and she loves me.. when she's sleeping! ;)


So please head on over there to check out other awesome entries and discover lots of tips, tricks, and inspiration!



And you know what's kind of funny? I thought I had talked about her like this before.. and I had. I'm sure I do often, but this post from last December is pretty funny. Another I Faces challenge.. and pets, too!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she is beautiful!! Love those green eyes.

http://blog.tiffanywalensky.com/2010/06/29/i-heart-faces--week-26--pets.aspx