Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wow, what an honor!

I've been nominated for an award! It is the "Most Promising Female Entrepreneur" award, given by a network of women business owners in the area. Three students are nominated at my university and one is announced as the winner later this semester. How exciting is that?! It is an honor in itself to simply be nominated - two of my professors noticed my work and feel I deserved the nomination, and I think that is just great.

I am so appreciative for being thought of, and will definitely keep you all posted as any news comes in. Of course, I wish the other to ladies in my program the best of luck! We will have interviews next month and the winner will be announced in April.

Now it's time to get busy on these records again! A few friends came over and we had arts and crafts night. We spent forever in the craft store and ended up picking up some wooden frames to paint. And I saw a PIRATE SHIP bird house.. how fitting! I may have to pick that up next time I'm at the store and paint that up.. it's so funny! :)

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comments:

請看 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.