Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a new year!

And I couldn't be more thrilled. You know why?

THIS IS MY LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE EVER!
Yes!

I graduate this May with my bachelor's degree in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management. I feel a little unprepared because I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate. A lot of friends and peers are going to grad school or have careers planned out, and to be honest, I have set a pretty low bar for myself. To be completely honest, I think I would just be happy as a clam working as a receptionist or office admin somewhere.. I like the boring organization, filing, busy work, and tedious tasks that nobody likes. And I'm a little afraid of having a lot of responsibility in decision-making that an upper-level management person would have. I'm a pretty stellar student (holding down a 3.72 GPA in my last semester.. I think that's pretty great!) and there's no reason for me to not think I can do better than an entry level job.

Is this weird?
Anyways, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I was the secondary photographer at a friend's wedding in December, and I must say that some of the pics turned out FABULOUS! I was "in charge" of following around the groom/groomsmen before the wedding and taking pictures for the guestbook. I ended up taking a lot of pictures of little things from the wedding that may have been missed otherwise, and it was a lot of fun! Can't wait to do this again! :)

Take a look at some of the pictures from the day.. and please let me know what you think, either here on this blog, or where there are more on flickr!

And how do you like that new watermark? Woohoo! :)
All my best,

0 comments: