Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! I got a chance to go home this weekend and spend time with my family, and I really enjoyed it. Got to hang out with my nephews a ton - they're both growing up so much!

This was one of my favorite pictures of the day; my nephew hunted for easter eggs and I was trying to get him show me what he found.. this was his way of doing that!

I'm also entering this in this week's I Faces Easter/Spring contest as an amateur. I'm really happy with the way this picture turned out!

Head on over to check out some more entries, there are some really talented photographers - a lot of them are moms! (some even CRAFTY moms!) ;)




Have a lovely day, and don't forget about my 20% off sale in my etsy shop!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love how his eyes are peeking over the basket!

4chalseys@blogger said...

Cute! I love his eyes peeking over the basket. Just precious.

Taylor said...

What a cute little peeker!

Crystal said...

Very cute!!! Good capture~

Unknown said...

What a cutie! :-) i love this shot!

lislynn said...

Love the little touch of blue in the basket reflecting his blue shirt.

Carebear said...

Cute! What a fun shot!