Thursday, April 16, 2009

What an honor!

Thank goodness for Google Alerts. They are really a gift!

I got an email yesterday, letting me know that "vinylrocksmyworld" had a hit on the internet. It was an article written by Laurie Grassi on StyleAtHome.com What an honor!


Laurie is the executive editor of Style At Home magazine and she was the guest curator for Etsy's The Storque yesterday. WOW!! You can read The Storque article HERE, and the (same) post on the Style At Home website HERE.

Needless to say, I am absolutely tickled to death! This totally made my year, and I am so excited to get the much-needed promotion right now. Sales have been depressingly slow since the Christmas rush.


Maybe this is a sign I really need to get on my guns and make some more listings! I have plenty of things that aren't up in my shop yet.. it's just a matter of taking the time to do it. You know what I mean? :)

I hope you all have a fantastic day! This weekend is going to be beauuutiful here!


Laurie mentioned in the blurb about my white vinyl bowl that she hopes I get more stock of the colored vinyl in.. I wish I could find more too! She said a number of people would be interested over at the magazine perhaps, and I know I would love to get some of that cool vinyl in. The white vinyl freaked me out (in a good way, though!) but I'm glad it sold on Tuesday. :)


1 comments:

Elisabeth Carol said...

Oh i love this one! Awesome