Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 22nd is just around the corner - Annual Sale!

I'm celebrating having too much inventory and Earth Day, of course!

So I'm having a 20% off EVERYTHING sale! The end date for this is TBA (because even I don't know when I'll decide to end it) so that means get it on it now before it's too late!

Please include "WELOVEEARTHDAY" in Notes to Seller at checkout, and I'll send you an updated invoice or a refund. Order soon, and you'll have your goodies before Earth Day so you can party in style! (You are having a party, right?!)

These are some Earth Friendly lookin' labels in my shop now that would be PERFECT for your party! (sorry for the shameless plug.. but this is my blog, right?) :)

(Click pictures for direct link to the listings!)


So mark your calendars.. April 22nd is the big day! - Earth Day, that is!

Live GREEN and Rock On,

0 comments: