Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wedding Feature Part 4: Something Blue

Something old, something new, something borrowed, and now something blue!


This wedding cake topper from mykonos is super cute and sweet.. featuring little felted doggies dressed up as a bride and groom! "Her" dress is polka-dotted blue, and the base has a blue grosgrain ribbon with white lace adorning it.

And I thought that was fitting as a close of this week's celebration.. the cake topper!


I'm sorry this post was so late! This has been a crazy week, and yesterday was busier than I thought.. but my sister got married and everything went perfectly! The ceremony was great, the priest (the state's Knights of Columbus chaplain) told some funny stories and it was very good.. I cried like a baby when my sister came down the aisle!

I'll have to post more about it later once I have some pictures to show! :O)


Now it's time for some barbeque lunch - we got a huge catered meal and it was just delivered to the house.. just waiting for everyone to get here!

xoxo,

1 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

That cake topper is too cute. Glad to hear your sister's wedding went well. :o)