Friday, February 13, 2009

Beautiful weather!

So it's mid February, and we had some GORGEOUS, spring-like weather here all week! It nearly reached the 80's a few times! And when it's so nice outside, I can't help but go explore and see what I can capture with my camera. So, here are some pictures that I've taken over the past few days. All of these pictures are from around Greenville, NC and East Carolina University's campus. It is so beautiful when it's not so freezing! Some flowering trees are even starting to bloom (I know.. already?!) so there are lots of pretty pink blooms in some of the trees now. :O)






Don't forget to enter Wednesday's giveaway from Michele! Her art is so beautiful.. I wish I could win a print for myself! Ha ha ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH I AM JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS OF YOU WITH YOUR NICE WEATHER!!!!!! LOL OK, OHIO GOT TO ALMOST 60, BUT STILL, I MUCH RATHER HAVE ALMOST 80!!!!! LOL

KrazyFashion said...

So gorgeous! That sky looks amazing! I really like the last picture with the sunglasses! That is so cool! :p

Almay Alday said...

Beautiful photos! Love the photo with the reflection on the sunglasses!!

GiDu said...

Great photos! We had some beautiful weather here earlier this week and last week. I am loving it!

jeweledrabbit said...

You take beautiful pics.

M Rhae said...

So... myspace is being LAME and wont let me get intouch with you.. so im giving you my email.. so that i can! lol... so email me..

mrhae@hotmail.com :)

jeweledrabbit said...

Hi Amanda,

I've nominated you for a Lemonade Award for bloggers who show great gratitude or attitude. Details on my blog:

http://jeweledrabbit.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-won-lemonade-award_16.html

Maureen