Monday, February 16, 2009

Few updates, and Wedding time!

So I am continually updating my blog to ensure it has a great presence and look about it.. I am pretty picky sometimes when I know how I want something to look! I love this clean layout, and I finally got those stinkin' navigation links at the top of my blog! (If you want to know how, check out how here. It says it's easy, but I can tell you it isn't that easy unless you're an html pro! I'm not that fluent in computer-speak, but I know enough and I had a pretty hard time!)

Changed up the header as well.. think it looks pretty nice. :O)


So as you know from me posting about it earlier, my older sister is getting married on Friday and I am super excited! I can't wait.. I am so happy for her. I am the maid of honor and learning more about weddings than I thought was possible. It's hard to plan a wedding!
Her dress is gorgeous and she looks amazing in it. Would post pictures, but it's going to be a surprise for everyone at the wedding.. !
Really anxious to see my grandma, aunts, and uncles (and some cousins from my mom's side) that are coming out.. and hoping Michale doesn't run after meeting them for the first time! Hahaha!

So I'll be featuring some wedding-related items/sellers from Etsy this week in celebration! Check that out starting tomorrow.

Until then!

3 comments:

IfiHadaHammer said...

Congrats to your sister! Have fun at the wedding!

Lindsey said...

I had a dream last night that my sister was getting married. But the guy she was marrying was not her boyfriend, I don't know who he was...it was a weird dream :P

Anyway, the blog is looking great!

jeweledrabbit said...

Have a great time at the wedding. :OD