Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mid Week Feature

I wanted to start featuring more etsy sellers on my blog, because I love when I'm featured myself!

Today, I wanted to feature KarensSoaps, an etsy seller for 2 years now. I have been a long-time fan of her soaps, and finally got my hands on some just before Christmas! They were great stocking stuffers for mine and my boyfriend's families, and everyone really loved them! (I even kept a bar for myself!)

Karen is super friendly and has one of the best studio's I've seen! She's got a whole room in the basement for soaps, and is so organized! She let me smell tons of different scents and was very helpful when I tried to figure out what I wanted for different people.

My favorite is definitely the Green Tea and Cucumber soap.. it smells so fresh and clean!

I also got this Snozzberry soap for my sister.. We both watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory so much as kids, and I knew she'd love it!

I think the next time I go back home, I'm going to try this shave soap!


So head on over to her shop.. She's got more than just bar soaps though! She also has lotions, foaming soaps, candles, tarts, lip balms, and more! Even these Conversation Heart soaps, just in time for Valentine's Day!



Hope you enjoyed the feature today!

6 comments:

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Cool - I'd never seen that shop before - looks awesome!

TiLT said...

great looking soaps! Those conversation hearts rock!

Anonymous said...

Lovely feature! The soaps look yummy :-)

KrazyFashion said...

I LOVE those conversation heart soaps! So creative! They come in that awesome box!? I have got to go check out her shop! :D

Karen LeRose said...

I am so honored to be featured in your blog. Thanks so much Amanda.

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

mmmmmm they all look good emough to eat!
I think I need a snack. darn diet.