Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NEW!

So today's been productive, and then again it hasn't.
I woke up at 5:30 this morning so I could study for my final at 8am.. made an 88 and finished with an A in that class! Woohoo!
Tomorrow I'll do about the same thing, but sleep in until about 7. I have an exam at 11 and it's my last for this semester. :O)

So I did what I said I would, and I listed my brand new "thing"! And you know what Lindsey? You were right!
IT'S A NOTEBOOK!

I was so excited when I saw this completed for the first time.. holy moly. I showed it to my roommates and my boyfriend and just wanted to bust out of the seams about it.
I know the pictures aren't that great, but I had a very small window of time to photograph and the lighting wasn't exactly the best.. so hopefully tomorrow it won't rain all day and I can get some better pictures in.

I was in a bit of a sour mood tonight and got on a bowl-making spree.. but a lot of them weren't turning out like I wanted so I stopped and I hope I was overanalyzing about them.. Seems I'm running low on bowls to list (though I still have a TON, I just like having different colors in the shop!)


Well, not too much else. Can't wait to be finished with exams!



1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aha! I knew it! I knew you were making notebooks!

I was just checking out your shop a couple of days ago. I'm looking for a gift for my stepbrother, and I was crossing my fingers that you would have something made from a Metallica record (he is a HUGE Metallica fan). If you ever get your hands on a Metallica record, let me know!