Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just a quick post

Just a quick post here to wish you all a WONDERFUL Merry Christmas! :O)
I'm finally done with as much as I'll get done tonight. I had a really long day.. a lot of bad things. :(
Worked for 9 meaningless hours, took a nap, got a call that a good friend got in a pretty bad go-kart stunt (but boyfriend visited him in the hospital, says he's fine and nothing's broken, but his face looks pretty bad from hitting the cement).

As for the traffic and people that are out and about during the last few days before Christmas.. I say if you're going to be a sourpuss or stink at driving, please.. STAY HOME. I don't want you out ruining my holiday!

With that being said, it's time to turn in. Early morning for some french toast (the only day of the year we make it!). My brother and dad are having a cook-off to see who'll make the best french toast this year.. I'm excited! But I'm going to have to pull for my dad, seeing as he's the one paying for my college tuition!


I've been real slow on listing new bowls lately.. it's because I've been at home and I have other things to do (like beat Cake Mania! Which I did in just a few days. hehe)


MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holidays!

0 comments: