Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, sunday..

So I never took a picture of it, but for the past two days the weather has just been cold and grumpy, and I just hate that kind of weather! We had a football game yesterday (and finally broke the losing streak!), and it was misting/raining all day.. and we had an exhibition performance at a high school band competition right after! Yucky day.

Loading up on airborne today so I hopefully won't get sick..

Made a bunch of new record bowls over the past few days, and hoping to get some pictures of those today. It's not cloudy anymore!
I should also be getting some pictures in the mail tomorrow that I ordered online (unless I got them yesterday, since I haven't checked yet!). Can't wait to finally have some wall art! :D

Well, not a whole lot else right now. I posted an OOPS! record bowl the other day, and have some more to post as well.



I have a few of these that I just didn't like the way they turned out, and I'm definitely not one to waste! I hope they actually sell, I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. Any input on this?

1 comments:

Patricia Stuever said...

Sometimes mistakes make the best art. :)