Thursday, October 16, 2008

Business cards!

So I took into account all of your comments about whether to do business cards or mini cards.. I decided on the regular sized this time. I may go for some minis some time, and I could even make them myself thanks to Cathe Holden's tutorial, which you can find HERE. So clever! (And it's MUCH cheaper!)
I went for overnightprints.com this time to try them out. I've done business with vistaprint before, but went for OP with a coupon. This is what I designed (not on their website, of course). Please let me know what you think!


I posted an alchemy request earlier in the week for business card designs and received so many wonderful bids and some even took the time to make a sample design! However, I had an idea in my mind and it just wasn't there yet.. so I tried my hand at making my own.
I can't wait for them to arrive! I'm so anxious!

I get to make some fun goodies tonight so I can mail off Lindsey's surprise! I have a few things in mind already.. Exciting!

Off to create and imagine.. I'll call it "imaginate". :O)
Oh, and work on an accounting quiz! ;D

Please comment on the card design if you don't mind, to let me know what your thoughts are about it! I'd love to hear!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute!!!! I think those are PERFECT!!!!! =]

Lindsey said...

Very cute, and unique! The style matches that of your blog.

Cathe Holden said...

Thanks so much for the link to my business cards!! You made my day!