Friday, May 16, 2008

Was the semester worth it?

OH YES IT WAS!
I got all A's! In college! :O) woohoo!

So that was an amazing surprise! I was expecting 4 A's and 2 B's, but somehow I pulled off all A's! Hooray!

So I'm working on getting my mom's dips, drink mixes, and crocks online. She really really wants a website bad (hers is awful right now.. hiddenvalleycrafts.com) I don't know anything about making a website, except for Microsoft Publishers layouts are hideous. I need to learn how to use dreamweaver! I've been taking lots of pictures of her stuff, so at the least, I'm going to make her an etsy shop. Signed her up for it around thanksgiving, but never put anything in it yet. Still trying to figure out if I'm going to pay for stuff or if she is.. haha!

So if anyone knows anything about making a website.. PLEASE let me know! She'd be willing to pay the right person to make a good site for her!


Anywho.. I've been working a ton since I've been home. Having lunch with my boyfriend today.. I have pictures to post later of a few excursions and some excitement I've had lately! Working tonight, all day tomorrow, and brunch on sunday. Not going to the Tim McGraw concert on saturday.. :( But it's okay, because Kenny Chesney, Rascall Flatts, and a few others are going to be amazing this summer! :D

Lots of love to you all! (and please let me know if you're website-making-savvy!) ;D

2 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

pages.google.com