Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Don't worry baby..

everything will turn out alright!

So I had my spring break last week and got a chance to take pictures of things to list (which I still need to do!) and I'm back in classes now.. boo! I have 5 tests in the next 7 days! aiyeeee! So I'm super stressed out, to say the least. One of the tests is my final for the sorority.. I have to make atleast a 90 or I don't become a sister. :( We have two attempts though, I just hope I don't have to take it twice.

So anywho, I brought back paper stuff to play with and craft around because I obviously can't melt stuff in the dorm, and I'm going crazy not having anything to craft with. So I'm working on scrapbooks made with colored file folders I got from the scrap exchange.. so exciting!
But silly me, I brought all my paper and the paper cutter and no other tools or buttons or brads or hole punchers or glue or ribbons or anything. So I guess I can just cut paper. :P

Good thing I'm going home again this weekend for easter! And once I'm finished with all these exams, I'll have lots more time to craft around. :) hooray!


Ohh, and P.S. 7am fire alarms are no fun! Haha!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your blog looks great! off to check out your store!