Thursday, June 4, 2009

Following your dreams..

I would just like to say right now that I am doing my best at living my dream and doing what makes me happy. Right now, I am persuing photography (here's my portfolio!). I got a desk job on campus about a month ago and it's great. It's a nice change of pace from working in a restaurant (I don't come home smelling like a kitchen!). Interviewed for another job before I got this job, and didn't get hired because I wouldn't be full time in the fall. Well, ended up they DO need me after all, so I'll be starting there this weekend - it's at a photography studio!


I've had a lot of photoshoots lately (and a LOT more coming up, since I got my new camera!). I have learned so much with every shoot.. here's what I've been up to lately (and there are tons more that haven't been released anywhere yet!) ;)

In chronological order, here's some of my pictures over the past month. - The first two are with my Fuji s8000fd bridge camera, the 3rd with my dad's Nikon D80, and the last with my brand new Canon Rebel XSi.. took it yesterday!

And if you're wondering about the perspective of my nephew with his helicopter, that was his brand new toy that he picked out when I was home - as a congratulations for finally "pooping in the potty"! Way to go, booger! I wanted a picture to 'commemorate the occasion', and thought this would be a funny way to remember that weekend. :)

1 comments:

Elisabeth Carol said...

These are great! The last one is my favorite!