Thursday, February 5, 2009

100?!

Okay, so this isn't my 100th post (it's my 103rd!), but I got it on Tuesday and that entry and yesterday's weren't the time to celebrate. But now it is!
AND, I reached 100 sales in my shop over the weekend.
You know what this means?

I'm going to have a 100-hour sale! Yep. To thank you, my readers, and my customers for being so spectacular, wonderful, and supportive of my college fund. :O)

What's the sale, you ask?
BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF, with a free gift! How fabulous!

Make sure to put "100hoursale" in Notes To Seller at checkout and I'll send a new invoice or refund the difference.
This sale applies to ALL items in my shop, not including custom orders.
Begins NOW, and ends in 100 hours! (That makes it.. wait, I have to do the math??)

100 hours after 8am est today is MONDAY, Feb. 9th at 12pm (noon) est.

Okay, so this ends then! Jump on it!




0 comments: