Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sale!

Tonight Only!

It's a Saturday Night Special sale, going on in my shop right now. And just in time! I've just listed a whole slew of new items today.. including some BOMB mail organizers! Brand new, hot off the heat.





As you can see, the good pictures have got gift sets pictured with them.

My question is, how do I market this?!

I want to do $5 extra to anything (mail organizer or record bowl) for the bird notebook/stickynotes/flower pen or chandelier notebook/4 notecards with envelopes/flower pen, and $10 extra for a record album notebook/flower pen.

Should I create seperate listings for this and say "Add this to any order to make it a gift set"?
My question about that is, how do I do that with the record album notebooks, since they are already listed for sale.
Agh.


Anywho.. SALE!
Buy ONE, Get ONE 1/2 off! Make sure to put "SNS" in notes to seller at checkout and you can wait for a revised invoice or I will refund the difference.

Please leave comments with your suggestions! :O)

0 comments: