Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Sorry I missed blogging on Tuesday.. I forgot to mention it yesterday. My computer was having a bit of a meltdown from all of the Cake Mania 3 I've been playing, and it was taking it's toll. I got some sort of virus on there, but after a few hours of reassuring it, it was okay. :O)
Then I had to pack up half my life so I could come home for the holidays!
So now I'm back home at my parents house until the beginning of January, and I'm pretty happy about it. Missing Greenville and the fact that everything is much less crazy and busy over there.. Raleigh is NUTS this time of year, and I forgot about it!

I'm finally getting my hair fixed this afternoon.. I got it cut right before Thanksgiving (I forgot if I wrote about it on here or not) but the lady at Great Clips gave me a mullet. Bad, bad, bad. That's what I get for paying $10 for a haircut. :\ So I'm getting it done at a salon today, and I have no idea what they're going to do to fix it, but I'm sure they're going to cut it all off. :( Bye bye length! (Hello.. bob?)


Hoping to get another nice chunk of Christmas shopping done today. My bank account is not pleased with me this month! It's okay.. tis the season, right? :O)


Happy Thursday.. only ONE MORE WEEK! And you know what? We finally got our Christmas tree up last night. So we can enjoy it for a week or two. :P Pictures later!

0 comments: