Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's my birthday!

Happy birthday to me!
It's my TERRIFIC 21st!, and I'm celebrating by giving you 20% off (before shipping) and 1 free goodie with every order!! Just mention something along the lines of (HAPPYBDAY BLOG) in the notes to seller when you purchase. Good for today only!

Also, I'm doing my FABBY FRIDAY feature a little early - in honor of my birthday, and on account of I don't know how stable I'll be tomorrow, being the day after my 21st AND halloween... Hahaha!


So here goes!



(a) Vanilla Cupcake Note Card, by creativeapples - Because it's a birthday! What a perfect birthday card (or something to make you hungry for a sweet!)
(b) Applique Initial Can Coozie, by frillydillys - Perfect for those college weekends when I'll be.. studying.. from now on..?! :O)
(c) Glasses made from wine glasses, by bodhicitta - Recycled eco-art? Right on! This is up my alley.. definitely reflects what kind of glasses I would love in my next apartment! (i.e. life on my own)
(d) Get Drunk and Eat Waffles magnet, by franticmeerkat - This reminds me a lot of my friends, past and present. And how I imagine life in a few hours! ;D
(e) Monogrammed Personalized Wine Glass, by Pendragonartworks - Perfect for a 21st birthday! I would love one of these!
(f) Personalized Name Pillow, by bellamariedesigns - I know this is not 21st birthday chic, and could possibly be steering in the opposite direction of being an adult.. but I still love this pillow!


Hope you enjoyed this week's feature!
Have a wonderful and safe Halloween! :O)


5 comments:

Ve said...

Happy Birthday fellow twitter!

Lindsey said...

Happy 21st! It's downhill from here, speaking from experience (I'm 25). Just kidding :P

Hope you have a great birthday!

Lindsey said...

Hey, you were featured in a Kaboodle list by Jaimie B Designs: http://jaimiebdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/10/kaboodle-list-2.html

LeelaBijou said...

Happy birthday!! ^_^

VickiJoyceDesigns said...

Belated Happy Birthday ....mine is this saturday, but at my age I quit counting YEARS ago....LOL. 21st is the best!!!