Friday, October 24, 2008

Fabby Friday! 10 24 2008

Welcome to Vinyl Rocks My World's first installment of Fabby Friday! I hope you're having a fabulous day, and enjoy your weekend whenever it starts for you.

Let's get started!

(a)Button Soap, from HelloCrafty! This soap is so adorable.. it looks like real buttons! She'll create a customized bar of soap, down to color and scent and everything. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!
(b)Wallflower Sassy Chic Apron, from Sassyapron! I love Amy Butler fabrics.. especially this one! This would look so cute hanging up next to my oven.. and wearing it of course!
(c)Elegance - Wrist Key Chain, from sweetirie! I adore these little wristlet keychains and can't wait to have one of my own. This one has super sweet fabric and cream canvas to make it oh-so-bright!
(d)Owl Ornament, by kittybutt! Is this not the cutest owl you've ever seen? Get ready for christmas early, and adorn your tree with one of these fabulously funky ornaments!
(e)Bird in the Medallions Pot Holder, by BeanPickleSprout! What a fabulous vintage-chic potholder! She is really thinking here with putting a strap on the back for accident (and burn-prone!) people like me. :O)
(d)Recycled Peacock Print, by artandphilanthropy! The original art was made from recycled materials, and turned out so beautifully! I've got an empty 8x10 picture frame and a birthday next week; I may be calling my friends to get this for me!


That's all for this week's Fabby Friday. I hope you'll come back for next week's edition (and stop by for everything else, too!)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Some great finds. I love the Owl Ornament.

Lindsey said...

BeanPickleSprout is one of my favorite Etsy shops - everything in their shop is cute.

Anonymous said...

Weeeee! Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this sweet feature! You made my day!!! *mwah* I am going to be giddy all day now... :)

Chichiboulie said...

great picks and great life outlook!

Momma J said...

Those are some FABBY items!!

Marianne
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Awesome picks! I love the soap!

Stela said...

those are some fabby finds!! That soap is awesome!!

Leslie said...

Awesome finds!