Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great day, Happy Easter!



Happy Easter! Wanted to show yall a little bit of life with my family.. ;D
These are deliiicious "resurrection eggs". You may know them as "devilled eggs", but we'll hear of no such things on Easter.

And here you'll see my work of art for the day.. "Welcome Back, Jesus!" cake! :O)
Complete with J.C. himself! I wanted to make him have some shades and throwing up the peace signs, but it was getting a little rough already, so I had to give it a rest. Haha!

Hopefully soon (once my sister in law sends me the pictures) I'll have some pictures of my nephew and his easter egg hunt!
Hope everyone's having a Happy Easter, and a wonderful start to spring!

1 comments:

You can call me Lucky. said...

Ohhhh ~ I love the "Welcome Back Jesus" cake. That is awesome!!! I love it!