Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I ♥ Faces

Have you heard of this blog I Faces? It's a really cool blog that you can get a TON of photography and picture-editing tips and techniques from.. I love it! It has definitely re-sparked my love of photography and it's gotten me started using photoshop. Granted, I still don't know what I'm doing, but it sure is interesting!

This week's "challenge" is Messy Face.

I took this picture on the 21st, the day after my sister got married. We had a huge catered BBQ lunch for all the family from out of state that came to town (there were a lot!) and the groom's family came over as well. This is my 3-year old nephew, CJ, after lunch with his cupcake. He makes such a mess! This was after a few cleanups.. but he had frosting all over his face and had real sticky kisses! :)

There's a button over on the sidebar to visit I ♥ Faces anytime, or you can click this link here to check out the site.

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

April said...

What a great shot...good luck in the contest!

Melinda said...

What a doll and what a great shot. I love the lighting and the angle!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Your messy face photo is awesome! I really love the angle of your shot. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

jeweledrabbit said...

What a cutie pie. :o)