Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi again Bloggerverse!

So things have been crazy busy the last few months, and now everything came to a screeching halt. I just GRADUATED from college last week (and lost my student job at the same time because I graduated..) so things have been a little boring! I got to go home and spend some time with my family and my nephews, and now I'm neck-deep in a massive job hunt. So the resumes have been flying, and the phone's been ringing, and I'm just doing what I can to get myself out there and hopefully get a bite! :)

I got an iMac a couple months ago, which was the best life decision ever. Next to buying my first digital SLR last year. And I found an amazing deal on a wii the other day that I absolutely
couldn't refuse (15% off coupon at Target.com + 10% bing cashback = $150!), so now I've just got to find a wii fit bundle at a good price. Haha!

Needless to say, I've gotta start making some money so I can pay for all of this! And get some awesome new photography equipment that I've been dying to get my hands on. :)


Just wanted to let you know I'm alive and doing great! I know I keep saying it, but I really want to start back blogging more often. I've missed it!


And here's a picture of Dora that I am LOVING! Took it a few weeks ago.. she's precious. Can you believe she loves her daddy more than me though?! Oh, those eyes.. !


0 comments: