Monday, March 2, 2009

It's March!

Happy Monday, everyone!
Last week was busy with 4 home basketball games, of which I attended them all (I'm in the pep band!), and it was a lot of fun! Saturday's two games ended the basketball season and we unfortunately lost them both, but they were both great games full of energy!

I managed to get a picture with Pee Dee :)

If you remember, I made a post a few months back about Pee Dee's transformation - ECU upgraded our mascot in time for the end of football season. Pretty drastic change and the students were pretty outraged, but I really like the new look now!

The last picture I got with him (When I was in Tulsa for the C-USA football championship game), his skin was hot pink and he had the purple hat and coat. Well they've adjusted a few times, including changing his skin to a more neutral, healthy color.. he looked like he had a mean sunburn before! ;) This get-up is his 'dressed down' look that he wears at the basketball games - no coat and has a scarf on his head. Pretty cool!


In other news, we had some snow dusting today.. back home (only 80 miles away) has about 3 inches, and past that some places have a TON of snow from that system! My mom said everything's covered and white. I hope my nephew gets a chance to play outside today! :)


Well, that's all for now. Just a fun little post to start off the week. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

0 comments: