Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Early morning!

I'm on spring break this week and home, but I still set my alarm every morning so I don't sleep the day away.. My mom laughs at me about it. But my alarm went off at 7:30 this morning and I didn't get up and out of bed until almost 8:30!

I got suckered into working at O'Charley's again this week (For those of you who don't know, I have been working with them for about 4 years and have left just as many times!). And I wasn't prepared/don't have the right kind of clothes with me, so I'm scrambling to atleast find a pair of cute black shoes that are closed-toe. I've been calling everywhere to see if they have these new crocs.. but I guess they're too new that nobody really has them yet. The mall doesn't even open until 10am, and I have to be at work by 11!

Plus, my car is in the shop this week, so I'm driving my dad's old '70-something pickup that's BURNT ORANGE and rusty and a little temperamental. So this will be a really interesting morning. :O)

Oh, and I got my haircut yesterday!

I've also been shopping a LOT this week.. and have a whole ton of new craft ideas and supplies! I'll post pictures later if I get the chance. I'm excited!
A little sad that it's already wednesday.. I have to go back to the school grind this weekend! :(

Hope everyone has an amazing hump day! The week's almost over!

0 comments: